Last Updated on by SteakEat
In case you are in love with tahini and steaks at the same time, then this recipe is worth giving a go!
Believe it or not, it took me a good number of tries before I could find quality tahini that I would love.
Flavor is a big deal for me, so tahini had to taste great (and most of them just don’t).
Other than that, this tahini-fueled delish steak spread can be easily eaten with other foods.
I hope you like it just like I do 😉
10-Minute Paleo Round Steak & Tahini Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for Steak
Ingredients for Sauce
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 handful chopped leeks
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Season the steak with flaked salt and sear it to medium-rare level of doneness using SteakEat round steak on stove top guidelines.
- Combine the rest of the sauce ingredients in the food processor and blend them together.
- Use as a spread or topping.
Enjoy and please share, if you liked it! 😉