Last Updated on by SteakEat
If you are looking to get the best gas grill for less than $300, then you got quite a choice!
Today I share the 4 gas grills that, in my opinion, will help you to get a beautifully browned, tasty, juicy, mouth-watering steak EVERY single time.
If that sounds good, let’s dive into them.
1: Royal Gourmet 2-Burner Patio Propane Gas Grill
When you need an economically friendly and portable grill, it is time to turn to the Royal Gourmet 2-Burner Patio Propane Gas Grill.
Though it is designed compactly to fit into small spaces, it packs enough features need for great grilling times.
- 320 sq. inches porcelain cast iron cooking grates and 96 sq. inches porcelain wiring warming rack
- Brown powder coated double layer lid, features with stainless steel handle and thermometer
- Total 24,000 BTU output for high performance
- Folding stainless steel side shelves provide preparation space
- Easy to assemble
- Enough space for cooking and preparation
- Easy to move with casters
No cons reported yet – this is a great gas grill right below 300 dollars!
- We really love our new grill. Great purchase.
- Love it!! Looks great. Works even better! Took me only an hour to assemble. Great buy!!
2. Char-Broil 463377319 (4 Burner)
Get the Char Broil Performance 4-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill and begin to enjoy the joys of outdoor grilling at a very affordable price.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Large metal side shelves offer added prep and work space
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning
- Ample cooking space
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Ample storage and work space
- Not particularly easy to assemble
- Beautiful stainless steel grill that cooks like a dream, and has enough space you can cook your whole meal at the same time!!
- This grill is AWESOME! What you see is what you get, no surprises.
- This is a great grill, the 4 burners allow just the right amount of heat as you need it and it looks amazing.
3. Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
This is a gas grill made by grilling enthusiasts for grilling enthusiasts.
It is the ideal grill for a wonderful time grilling for family and friends.
- Restaurant Style Cooking
- Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs
- Electronic ignition
- Four industrial strength caster wheels for ease of movement
- Good heat control
- Ample cooking surface
- Multiple cooking functions
- Solidly built
- Poor grease drainage
- My husband and I agree that this is one of the best purchases we’ve ever made.
- This is an awesome griddle!!! This past weekend I cooked 5 different meals on it, including scrambled eggs and eggs over easy.
- You will not regret buying this.
4. Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill
This grill will make you the toast of your family and friends – all for less than 300 USD!
It is an affordable, durable and high-performance grill that will keep on giving for many years to come.
- 4 Stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU’s each) and a side burner (12,000 BTU’s)
- Total of 646 sq. Inch of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack and 4 stainless steel heat tents
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
- Easy to assemble with included instructions
- Solidly constructed
- Burners get hot quickly
- Cooks with no flare-ups
- Only one of the 4 caster have a lock
- This grill is the bomb! Love the color! Love the heft! Love the meat that comes out perfect!
- Perfect grill no scratches or dings when it was delivered. SO many uses ! Easy assembly
- Love my grill! 1st grill I’ve had that hasn’t shown any signs of rust or heat damage.
5. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Full Size Gas Grill, Four-Burner
If you grew tired of patio grills because they get dirty, are bulky to store and simply decay then this PORTABLE grill could be a nice option for you!
With this grill none of the above negatives really apply.
It’s pretty small but can easily take up to 8 hamburgers and several steaks at once (and how often do you need more than that?)
It’s very easy to fold and you can send it off to the bottom of a closet – it’s very portable and you can take it places (and actually end up using it a lot more often than you regular big guy).
What if you need a big grill?
Well, you could easily get two of these because THAT would still be less trouble.
How about the performance?
It heats up to 600 degrees (F) in about 9 minutes.
The cooling process is also fairly quick – you’d be able to remove the grate with your hand (without any gloves whatsoever) after about 15-20 minutes.
The thermometer is built-in and, from what I could see, is 100% accurate.
The cool part about this portable grill is the setup process which requires absolutely no tools (no wrench this time hehe) because all you really need is to unbox, unfold and place the burning covers in the right place.
Then you are set to light it up!
- Portability – the cooking surface is a lot bigger than you think it is
- Durable – most components are stainless steel
- Easy to clean – again because it’s mostly stainless steel
- Stylish – your neighbors will be jealous
- Gets to 600+ F – perfectly seared steaks and burgers guaranteed
- Lightweight – easy to transport and bring with you around
- The grease tray could be bigger
- They could have designed it better so that cleaning under the grill is easier
- Needs to be on level surface
6. Char-Broil 463370719 (3- Burner)
A great grill which can easily be carried around – thanks to the straps that the box has.
This grill can easily be assembled by just one person so you can start grilling almost immediately (while no one is there yet hehe).
I was surprised to discover that after I connected the propane tank tank the grill got to 650F in no time (yes, that’s a perfect steak browning just around the corner!).
How do you think it performed size-wise?
Well, it does the job fairly well for a family of four – I could fit 7 beef patties, 5 brats (I’d say you can squeeze in 2 more) and 4 corn cobs…all at once!
What I found really cool is those little holes in the grates – every time time grease oozes out from the food it sizzles and smokes on the grill grate surface.
Now the clean up process…which is surprisingly easy after you burn off the leftover food.
- Infrared technology – helps to cook even more delicious food and makes the cleanup a breeze
- Easy to assemble – start grilling in no time and be grilling a lot more frequently
- High heat in minutes – helps with a perfect sear and browning for extra flavor
- Spacious – easily suits a family of four
- Easy to transport and carry
Best Gas Grill Under $300 – the Verdict
Char-Broil 463377319 is absolute best grill in this category – check it out for the latest price and characteristics!
Ready To Enjoy That Juicy Tender Steak Every Single Time?1. Get the Best Steak. Cooking steak to perfection is only 50% of success!
The other 50% come from great quality steak and I recommend you get those from here. Especially their grass-fed beef (they also have poultry, pork and loads of game!)