Last Updated on
Having a ton of chuck recipes on the stove ideas is tough…it gets hard to actually pick one-two and execute them. You know, this feeling when you have too much choice?
Nevertheless, the (still-growing) results of my experiments are just down below. I hope you will enjoy!
Paleo Chuck Steak With Romesco Sauce
Nutritious and easy-to-make this sauce is a state of the art type of thing…after you blend all the ingredients together J.
Preparation Time: 15 mins; Serves: 1
- 1 medium-size steak
- flaked/kosher salt
- 5 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 handful mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, cashews, brazil nuts)
- 1/2 handful basil & mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat the skillet and sear the steak till your favorite level of doneness and set it aside covered with tin foil.
- Reduce the pan heat by 1/2.
- Meantime peel off the pepper’s skin (vegetable peeler works great).
- Add some oil to the skillet and saute pepper and tomatoes on the vine for ~5 minutes (leave the vine on for a while – it adds tons of flavor).
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients in food processor, add seared pepper and tomatoes (now get the vine off) and blend them.
- Use the sauce as a side or a topping. Enjoy!
Chuck Steak Omelette Recipe From Leftovers
Who doesn’t like leftovers? So many recipes can ‘revive’ them once again!
Cooking Time: 25 mins; Serves: 5-7
- leftover steak
- 7 free range eggs
- 1 bell pepper minced
- 1 tbsp Mascarpone
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 handful fresh parsley chopped
- salt (optional)
- Heat the skillet to medium, add 1/2 tbsp butter and saute the peppers till they start caramelizing.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl, add Mascarpone and the rest of the butter.
- Add steak leftovers to the skillet with peppers inside. Sear for another 2 minutes, adding salt if necessary.
- Reduce the heat by 2/3, adding the eggs. Gently whisk them inside.
- Add parsley right on top to make it look even better.
- Reduce the temperature further or switch the heat off completely, if your stove is electrical – cooking on residual heat is the best!
- Cover with the lid and leave for ~10 minutes.
- Shake the skillet to check if eggs are set. Once ready use a spatula to transport the omelette to plate. Enjoy!
Thank you for taking your time to look through our chuck steak recipes on stove! I really wish that you got some really cool ideas of where to start and what to try.
May the creativity follow you and steak always taste great J!