This article will show how to cook round steak on stove top to perfection (updated on 3rd of March, 2017).
Everybody (in their sane mind) loves steak.
Very few people know how to cook it properly.
How to cook round steak on stove top so it’s tasty, juicy and delicious?
Keep reading! 😉
My name is Artem.
After cooking tons of beef myself (literally) and helping over 1,000,000 people all over the world with their steaks, I realized that people tend to have the following problems:
- They overcook their round steaks so the end up being dry and flavorless.
- They fail to brown the steak, so there is no ‘caramelized brown’ delicious taste.
- They never get the doneness level to what they actually what, so they are never satisfied with the result.
Obviously this can lead to many risks, including wasting a very expensive organic grass-fed matured piece of round steak.
I don’t want that to happen with you.
And if you want to cook a perfect round steak on stove top, then…
…The SteakEat Method is right for you!
Ready to cook the most tender round steak on stove – check it out right below. 😉
8 Steps on How to Cook Round Steak on Stove Top – The SteakEat Method
Part 1: Required Ingredients & Tools
To cook a delicious round steak we need the following ingredients:
- 1 round steak
- 1 tbsp ghee/coconut oil
- Pack of kosher/flaked salt
- Freshly ground pepper
And the following tools:
- Thick-walled heavy skillet (forged aluminum is great for its non-stickiness)
- Tongs for flipping the steak
- Instant meat thermometer
Part 2: How to Cook Round Steak on Stove Top: 8 Steps